HART has teamed up with Discover Adventure, specialists in worldwide trekking and cycling challenges, giving you the opportunity to fundraise for HART whilst travelling around the world.
We also now have places in races available!
Fundraise and run!
We now have places available for two London based 10 km runs:
- Regents Park 10 km – 7th May 2017
- Regents Park 10km – 4th June
- Royal Parks 10km – 25th June
- Clissold Park Summer 8th August evening 5km
Fundraise for HART and go on an adventure! See below for new trips in 2017!
- 3 days
- Grade 3 – The full 24-mile walk should take approximately 11-13 hours for fit and strong walkers; others should allow longer. It is not an event which should be considered without proper training. You will trek approximately 24 miles on this trip overall.
- The registration fee costs £75 and the fundraising target is £490.
This region was shaped by glaciers many thousands of years ago, and there are plenty of geological landmarks – striking limestone outcrops and unusual rock formations – to pique our interest as we walk. We will also see the famous Ribblehead Viaduct enroute, part of the scenic Settle to Carlisle railway line.
This is an extremely tough event over hilly landscapes; at 24 miles it forms an enormous challenge for walkers.
Please contact Carolina at email@example.com for more details on any of these trips.