Become a HART Ambassador today!
We are looking for creative, motivated and passionate people to become ambassadors of HART - raising awareness of issues that our partners face, advocating for change, and increasing our partners' support base.
The HART Ambassadors Programme gives you the chance to volunteer for a charity in a meaningful way by raising awareness of human rights abuses that so often go unnoticed and helping to procure invaluable funds for our partners.
To become a certified HART Ambassador, you must complete 5 activities throughout the programme:
- Learn about and engage with HART’s work and the work of our partners around the world
- Represent HART amongst your networks, sharing news and information on HART initiatives and events
- Research and write at least two articles on human rights in relation to the countries where we work
- Choose one of the following activities (these can be undertaken as a group): a) Run an awareness-raising event at your university or school – for example, a film screening, speaker event, photography exhibition, campaign or demonstration; b) Organise a fundraising event; c) Undertake a sponsored challenge
- Volunteer at one or more HART events
We encourage all participants to tailor their contribution to focus on areas that will be most interesting or useful to them in the future.
The activities facilitate the development of valuable skills in fundraising, advocacy and event organisation. On completion of all 5 activities, you will be awarded with a ‘HART Ambassador’ certificate at a reception in the House of Lords. Those who go above and beyond could be recognised as ‘HART Ambassador of the Year’.
This programme is a fantastic way to build your CV and really make a difference to the lives of people you will work to support.
- Download our information pack for more information on each activity and advice on how to complete them.
- Register for the HART Ambassador Programme by completing this form.
- Join the Facebook group to share points of interest, ask questions and get to know the other Ambassadors: www.facebook.com/groups/hartambassadors
- Attend a briefing event to get you started (these will be organised once interest has been registered).
For more information, please contact Satya Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org