"This has been one of the best working experiences I have ever had. All the work I undertake I find so interesting that the days go by too fast."
HART is looking for a Summer Finance and Administration Intern!
To apply, please download and carefully read the Role Description below before completing your Application Form. This should be e-mailed with your CV to Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational, numerical and communication skills in addition to the following:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of multitasking
- High quality writing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well to deadlines with a thorough approach
- Computer-literate (with experience using MS Office suite including Excel)
- Ability to work independently using own initiative, as well as within a team
We require a minimum commitment of 3 days per week for a period of 4 months.
This is an unpaid role, but we will cover food and travel expenses within London to our offices. We will be relocating offices from Chalk Farm to Kingsbury at the end of May 2017.
Date Posted: 21st April 2017
CLOSING DATE: 5th May at noon
We plan to interview candidates on 11th May with a start date as soon as possible after then.
Due to the high volume of applications we expect to receive, HART will not be able to respond to all applicants. If you have not been invited for interview, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
If you are looking to volunteer your time and skills on an ad-hoc basis, please see our Volunteers page.