March 11th, 2016
- This week, we have been celebrating Mother’s Day and International Women’s Day by publishing blog posts written by interns and HART Ambassadors on the themes of maternal health and gender equality. Click here to read the full blog series – more blogs to come at the weekend!
March 4th, 2016
- Today, we launched our Mother’s Day Campaign 2016 to raise awareness of maternal health and equal rights, particularly in the countries where HART has partners. Keep checking our website as well as the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages to keep updated with articles and infographics!
March 4th, 2016This week, to celebrate Mother’s Day and International Women’s Day, we will be raising awareness about maternal health and gender equality in the countries where HART works. Access to maternal healthcare is a vital human right for women globally – no woman should have to risk their life to have a child....
February 26th, 2016
- Baroness Cox has returned from her visits to Australia and East Timor.
- The HART team looks forward to receiving the last of the entries for the HART Prize for Human Rights competition with a quickly approaching deadline of 11.59pm tonight.
February 19th, 2016
- We have a new job vacancy for the position of Finance Manager at HART. Application deadline is on 7th March.
- Read the visit report from HART’s most recent visit to Sudan and South Sudan.
- HART will be at the London International Development Conference 2016 this Saturday – come and say hello if you are there!
February 5th, 2016
- Baroness Cox spoke in the House of Lords on Wednesday supporting amendments to the Immigration Bill, calling for victims of genocide to be granted asylum in the UK.
- In a busy week, Baroness Cox also asked a supplementary question on International Again against female genital mutilation on Thursday.
January 29th, 2016
- HART intern, Satya Tan, has written an excellent blog on the ways in which Dalits are treated when seeking medical care, titled India’s inequality in healthcare: the caste divide.
- On Wednesday Baroness Cox contributed to a panel discussion at Conway Hall for World Holocaust Day.
January 22nd, 2016
- Read the Press Release from HART’s recent visit to Sudan: “THEY ARE KILLING US LOUDLY BUT NO ONE IS LISTENING”: Civilians speak out about impending attacks and war crimes committed by the Government of Sudan.
- We published previous intern Olivia Rosenstrom’s legal report on the legal implications of large-scale developments in Burma: ‘Humane Commerce’.
January 21st, 2016Armenia and Azerbaijan news sources report that the other repeatedly breaks ceasefire conditions, such claims are largely unverified by independent news sources, and any attributing of blame should be taken with an extremely large pinch of salt....
January 15th, 2016
- On Monday 11th January, we welcomed our new CEO, Corinna Loges, to HART!
- The HART team has recently returned from a trip to Sudan and South Sudan, and a report will be forthcoming in the near future.
HART just back from Sudan & South Sudan....