January 29th, 2016News from HART
- HART intern, Satya Tan, has written an excellent blog on the ways in which Dalits are treated when seeking medical care, titled India’s inequality in healthcare: the caste divide.
- On Wednesday Baroness Cox contributed to a panel discussion at Conway Hall for World Holocaust Day.
January 22nd, 2016News from HART
- Read the Press Release from HART’s recent visit to Sudan: “THEY ARE KILLING US LOUDLY BUT NO ONE IS LISTENING”: Civilians speak out about impending attacks and war crimes committed by the Government of Sudan.
- We published previous intern Olivia Rosenstrom’s legal report on the legal implications of large-scale developments in Burma: ‘Humane Commerce’.
January 21st, 2016
PRESS RELEASE | “THEY ARE KILLING US LOUDLY BUT NO ONE IS LISTENING”: CIVILIANS SPEAK OUT ABOUT WAR CRIMES COMITTED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF SUDAN AND IMPENDING ATTACKSHART returned last week from a visit to the Nuba Mountains, South Kordofan. Major General Gagot, SPLM-N Chief of Staff, informed us of movement of the Sudan Armed Forces (SAF) brigades into strategic positions for impending attacks aimed at capturing the town of Kauda....
January 19th, 2016HART published a report in March, ‘Large-Scale Developments in Burma: Uncovering Trends in Human Rights Abuse‘ focusing on the detrimental effects large-scale developments are having on locals in the border areas of Burma. This publication offers updates on issues dealt with in the March report, as well as exploring other matters of concern....
January 15th, 2016News from HART
- On Monday 11th January, we welcomed our new CEO, Corinna Loges, to HART!
- The HART team has recently returned from a trip to Sudan and South Sudan, and a report will be forthcoming in the near future.
HART just back from Sudan & South Sudan....
January 12th, 2016On Monday 11th January, HART welcomed our new CEO, Corinna Loges to the HART Home Team. Below are messages from our Chair of Trustees and Baroness Cox, welcoming Corinna to her new role:
‘We are pleased to welcome Corinna Loges to the HART home team as Chief Executive Officer....