HART has teamed up with Discover Adventure, specialists in worldwide trekking and cycling challenges, giving you the opportunity to fundraise for HART whilst travelling around the world.
We also now have places in races available!
Take on a challenge to support our projects
Choose a race from The Race Organiser and we’ll pay the entry fee. Some suggestions are below or to see more dates and locations click here.
- Rugby Half Marathon – 29th October
- Royal Parks (Greenwich Park) 10K – 5th November
- Royal Parks (Regents Park) 10K – 10th December
Please contact Steph at email@example.com to book your place.
- 3 days
- Grade 3 – The full 24-mile walk should take approximately 11-13 hours for fit and strong walkers; others should allow longer. It is not an event which should be considered without proper training. You will trek approximately 24 miles on this trip overall.
- The registration fee costs £75 and the fundraising target is £490.
- Download the information guide here.
This region was shaped by glaciers many thousands of years ago, and there are plenty of geological landmarks – striking limestone outcrops and unusual rock formations – to pique our interest as we walk. We will also see the famous Ribblehead Viaduct enroute, part of the scenic Settle to Carlisle railway line.
This is an extremely tough event over hilly landscapes; at 24 miles it forms an enormous challenge for walkers.
Find a different adventure for you and your friends. See what our partners Discover Adventure have on offer here and get in touch with Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning.