Help our local partners realise their vision of hope for their communities
We are delighted to announce the release of HART’s latest newsletter. Download your copy here!
This edition focuses on the situation in Sudan and South Sudan. We wanted to share some of the stories we heard on our visit earlier this year, and the perspectives of those we met. We also want to give you a glimpse of the ways in which your support is helping communities in Sudan and South Sudan.
Featured in this issue:
– Partner Profile: an interview with Benjamin Barnaba, HART’s partner in Blue Nile State, Sudan;
– Stories from Sudan and South Sudan: a series of first-hand accounts documenting life for those affected by the conflict, in their own words;
– A report on our visit, setting out key findings relating to the conflict, humanitarian aid, education, peace and reconciliation;
– A brand new infographic, summarising the situation in both Sudan and South Sudan and the impact on civilians;
– A report on a recent visit to Health & Hope, Dr SaSa’s project in Chin State, Burma;
– Other news and updates from HART.
You can download the newsletter just below. If you would like a paper copy, or to read the articles in large print, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.