Terms & Conditions
- All material on this site is copyright of HART unless otherwise stated.
- Our logo is also copyrighted and forms part of our intellectual property. If you wish to reproduce it for any reason, please contact HART for permission.
- Website content is subject to change without notice. You may freely download it, read it and share it – providing that you do not alter any information or sell it without the express permission of HART. You may include it in your publication with the appropriate credit line given.
- While we make every effort to keep this website up to date, we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information is current, secure, accurate, complete or free from bugs or viruses. We are not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may come from using this website or contacting us by email.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites or social media posts. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We are not responsible for the content of the website(s), the protection of any information you give to the website(s), or any loss/damage that may come from your use of the website(s), or any sites they link to.
- We collect data in accordance with our privacy and cookies policies.
Updated 6 February 2023